Bed bugs are on the rise because they’re are becoming resistant to the pesticides used to kill them. Changes in pest control around the country have resulted in a situation where some of the previous pesticides that had been effective have been removed from the market.
In many cases, if the job is not done properly the first time, the bedbugs return and continue to spread. The problem becomes more serious and expensive when you consider that female bed bugs can lay about 300 eggs in their lifetime once they’re inseminated. Bedbugs that feed regularly have a lifespan of 10 months, so we’re talking a lot of bed bugs laying a lot of eggs.
These are the standard techniques used in the attempt to remove and/or eliminate bed bugs:
Our chemical free heat treatment Vs conventional methods:
- Almost 100% effective at eliminating bed bugs!
- Kills adults, nymphs and eggs!
- Only 1 treatment required!
- Minimal preparation; treatment is tailored to a specific area.
- Room returned to normal use within hours.
- Non-chemical! No toxic fumes & no residue. Safe and does not involve open flames or propane.
- Kills Bed Bugs inside mattresses & box springs.
- Very limited effectiveness.
- Kills adults and nymphs, but does NOT kill eggs.
- Multiple treatments.
- Extensive preparation.
- Room out of service for days or even weeks.
- Intensive application.
- Often requires replacement of furniture, and numerous extensive treatments to restore.